Get 10% discount with cryptocurrency payments for training packages
We are a Nigerian based cryptocurrency trading and training company that provides professional support services to investors for financial growth in the world of emerging digital cryptocurrencies.
We are an online platform for exchanging cryptocurrencies. We are here to help you buy and sell cryptocurrencies as an investment option which has multiplier effects on your investments. Buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies open up the doors to trading such digital currencies as tradable assets against the United States dollars and other financial currencies.
We are one of the best when it comes to trading the financial markets, Asset Management and currency trading.
We have the most robust comprehensive and top-notch training courses in FOREX trading, Cryptocurrency trading, Decentralized Financial and Blockchain Technology.
We are in partnership with the best companies in the industry that use cutting edge technologies.
What is Cryptocurrency?
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. Cryptocurrencies are a type of digital currencies, alternative currencies and virtual currencies. Cryptocurrencies use decentralized control as opposed to centralized electronic money and central banking systems.
The decentralized control of each cryptocurrency works through a blockchain, which is a public transaction database, functioning as a distributed ledger. Bitcoin, created in 2009, was the first decentralized cryptocurrency. Since then, numerous other cryptocurrencies have been created. These are frequently called altcoins, as a blend of alternative coin. According to Jan Lansky, a cryptocurrency is a system that meets six conditions:
- The system does not require a central authority, distributed achieve consensus on its state.
- The system keeps an overview of cryptocurrency units and their ownership.
- The system defines whether new cryptocurrency units can be created. If new cryptocurrency units can be created, the system defines the circumstances of their origin and how to determine the ownership of these new units.
- Ownership of cryptocurrency units can be proved exclusively cryptographically.
- The system allows transactions to be performed in which ownership of the cryptographic units is changed. A transaction statement can only be issued by an entity proving the current ownership of these units.
- If two different instructions for changing the ownership of the same cryptographic units are simultaneously entered, the system performs at most one of them.